Schedule 6: Interest derived from Namibian sources other than a Namibian Banking institution or a unit trust scheme
Schedule 6 captures the interest derived from Namibian sources, other than a Namibian Banking Institution or a Unit Trust Scheme.
- Interest derived from Namibian sources, other than a Namibian Banking Institute or a unit trust scheme.
- Expenses i.r.o. Interest income
- Interest on loans and mortgage bonds
Attach a statement showing:
- Property on which loan or mortgage was raised;
- Names and addresses of persons to whom or institutions to which interest accrued was paid per loan or mortgage bond (NB. The amounts must not include capital repayments on the bonds or loans).
- Please supply a list reflecting names and addresses from whom interest was received, amounts of interest received and the balance on the loan / investment.