Schedule 21: Dividends
Schedule 21 captures the dividends received not subject to taxation.
- Dividends received from Namibian sources;
- Dividends received from foreign sources (exc. Building Societies);
- Distribution from a Close Corporation
Expenses i.r.o dividend income.
Enter the difference between the total of the expenses column and the income column in the previous line, on this line in the:
- Expenses column, if the total of expense column is larger than the total of the income column, or
- Income column, if the total of the income column is larger than the total of the expense column.